You Will Meet A Tall Dark Stranger Blu-Ray Review

click the title above to read the full review...

You Will Meet A Tall Dark Stranger Blu-Ray Review



Synopsis: TWO COUPLES LEARN TO BE CAREFUL FOR WHAT THEY WISH WHEN THEIR PASSIONS AND ANXIETIES DRIVE THEM OUT OF THEIR MARRIAGES AS WELL AS THEIR MINDS.

Review: This film was not my cup of tea.  Why, you ask?  Oh, you didn't ask did you?  Well, I'm going to tell you anyway.  Firstly, Woody Allen is one of my least favorite directors.  I like him even less as a person..he's just creepy.  Ok, that aside, this film is all about various married couples slutting around with lovers behind each other's backs.  Its a terribly modern idea of a love story gone wrong.  The sad thing is, this is just so close to real life that its depressing.  I'm no prude, but I don't enjoy that no one can stay faithful anymore and these types of films just tend to bore me.  Sexual politics is best left to those with something credible to say, not those that have slept with their wife's daughter.

Interest Range: Drama

 

DVDLEGION.COM Copyright © 2009-2013 The Legion Fan Network. DVD Legion is your home for DVD Reviews, Blu-Ray Reviews, DVD News and Blu-Ray News.
Visit the other sites in our network Legions of Gotham, Toy Legion, Ghostbusters Collector and Toy Story/Pixar Collector