I'm Dirty & I Stink DVD Review

click the title above to read the full review...

I'm Dirty & I Stink DVD Review



Synopsis: 12 terrific tales about trucks, trash, boats, and bikes in a 2 DVD collection! From the smelly story of a garbage truck in I Stink!, to the grimy guy-buster I'm Dirty!, kids and parents will delights to watch their favorite books spring to life on DVD with celebrity narration by Andy Richter, Forest Whitaker, Steve Buscemi, and many others!

Review: Scholatic hits another homerun with twelve absolutely charming tales with celebrity narrators.  Our kids recognized most of the books as titles they've read in school, so they really enjoyed seeing them come to life.  The title features, "I'm Dirty" and "I Stink" are especially fantastic.

The episodes included on this DVD feature are:
I Stink!
Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel
Trashy Town
The Remarkable Riderless Runaway Tricycle
The Beast of Monsieur Racine
Arnie the Doughnut
I'm Dirty!
Burt Dow: Deep-Water Man
The Paperboy
Stars! Stars! Stars!
Fletcher and the Falling Leaves
Johnny Appleseed

Interest Range: Children's programming

 

DVDLEGION.COM Copyright © 2009-2013 The Legion Fan Network. DVD Legion is your home for DVD Reviews, Blu-Ray Reviews, DVD News and Blu-Ray News.
Visit the other sites in our network Legions of Gotham, Toy Legion, Ghostbusters Collector and Toy Story/Pixar Collector