Adventure Time: The Complete First and Second Seasons Blu-Ray Review

click the title above to read the full review...


Adventure Time: The Complete First and Second Seasons Blu-Ray Review

You can own these Blu-Rays today 

Season One Synopsis: What time is it? It's time for Adventure Time: The Complete First Season DVD. The Cartoon Network's #1 hit comedy show and Emmy-® nominated series that centers on the post apocalyptic adventures of Finn, a human boy with a funny hat, and his friend Jake, a magic and mischievous dog. The DVD includes all 26 episodes from season 1 and tons of special features done by the creator. The Adventure Time: The Complete First Season DVD is packaged with a collectible slipcover and a must have for any Adventure Time Fan!

Season Two Synopsis: It's one crazy adventure after another for human boy Finn and his best friend Jake a 28-year old dog with magical powers. They're out to have the most fun possible and they sure do find it exploring the Land of Ooo! Whether it's saving Princess Bubblegum battling zombie candy taunting the Ice King or rocking out with Marceline the Vampire Queen with Finn & Jake it's always ADVENTURE TIME!

Review: Ok, so I watch a lot of cartoons.  I always have, as I'm a huge animation fan.  I'm also a big nerd, so I'm into comic cons, cosplay, toys..all kinds of stuff.  I started to see ads for Adventure Time on Cartoon Network and I immediately dismissed it as not my cup of tea.  Then, I started seeing tons of merchandise and a lot of tweens and teens dressing up like Finn and I began to wonder if there was something to the show.  When I got season one and two on blu-ray, I figured that was a good time to find out what the deal was.  Firstly, the animation looks crisp, colorful and amazing in high-definition.  This show is mad genius.  I watched the first few episodes and then I was hooked, I blasted through both seasons within a day or two!  The characters are insane..the situations are insane, the animation is remedial at best..but it works!  This show is hilarious, bizarre and avante garde like I've never seen before.  If you haven't watched it yet, this is a great chance to pick the first two seasons up in the best possible format and give it a watch.  We highly recommend it.

Interest Range: Cartoon Network

 

DVDLEGION.COM Copyright © 2009-2013 The Legion Fan Network. DVD Legion is your home for DVD Reviews, Blu-Ray Reviews, DVD News and Blu-Ray News.
Visit the other sites in our network Legions of Gotham, Toy Legion, Ghostbusters Collector and Toy Story/Pixar Collector