The Big Parade Blu-Ray Book Review

click the title above to read the full review...

The Big Parade Blu-Ray Book Review



Synopsis: The highest-grossing silent film of all time, as well as the first realistic war drama, tells the harrowing story of a young man's (John Gilbert) front-line experiences in World War I. Year: 1927 Director: King Vidor Starring: John Gilbert, Renee Adoree, Claire Adams, Hobart Bosworth, Karl Dane

Review: I love vintage film.  Even further I love silent films.  I mostly watched the comedies, but this was a wonderful treat.  A World War I war love epic.  The movie looks fantastic on blu-ray, which is kind of a nice surprise.  The action sequences are dynamic and full of drama.  It was a wonderful treat to experience this film and I'm pleased to have it in my home library!

Interest Range: Vintage Film

 

DVDLEGION.COM Copyright © 2009-2013 The Legion Fan Network. DVD Legion is your home for DVD Reviews, Blu-Ray Reviews, DVD News and Blu-Ray News.
Visit the other sites in our network Legions of Gotham, Toy Legion, Ghostbusters Collector and Toy Story/Pixar Collector