The Lone Ranger (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy) Review

click the title above to read the full review...

The Lone Ranger (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy) Review



Synopsis: Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer star in THE LONE RANGER, from Jerry Bruckheimer Films and Director Gore Verbinski. It's a wild ride of high-velocity action, explosions and gunfights that brings the famed masked legend to life through brand-new eyes. The Lone Ranger (Hammer), the last of his kind, teams with Tonto (Depp), a dark and mysterious vigilante, to seek vengeance after justice has failed them. It's a runaway train of epic surprises, as these two unlikely heroes must learn to work together before the ultimate showdown between good and evil explodes.

Review: I remember as a kid playing with Lone Ranger toys.  I saw some re-runs of the old show and I dug it a little, but I was never a hardcore fan, by any means.  Then, I saw that Johnny Depp was going to star in this remake and that it was being done by Disney....that sold me immediately.  I knew that he would make it fantastic, and true to form, he's done just that!   The film is funny, action packed and a wonderful adventure.  Our entire family enjoyed the heck out of it!  I highly recommend this one!

Video:

Interest Range: Adventure

 

DVDLEGION.COM Copyright © 2009-2013 The Legion Fan Network. DVD Legion is your home for DVD Reviews, Blu-Ray Reviews, DVD News and Blu-Ray News.
Visit the other sites in our network Legions of Gotham, Toy Legion, Ghostbusters Collector and Toy Story/Pixar Collector