Man of Steel (Blu-ray+DVD+UltraViolet Combo Pack) Review

click the title above to read the full review...


Man of Steel (Blu-ray+DVD+UltraViolet Combo Pack) Review


Synopsis: A young boy learns that he has extraordinary powers and is not of this Earth. As a young man, he journeys to discover where he came from and what he was sent here to do. But the hero in him must emerge if he is to save the world from annihilation and become the symbol of hope for all mankind.

Review: I'm a lifelong fan of comic books, although not particularly a Superman fan, I'm more team Batman myself, but I'm open to any good quality comic book film.  Unfortunately, what I got from Man of Steel was mixed at best.   I'm not a fan of director Zack Snyder, his work is mudddled, characters are undeveloped and a lot of the plot directions don't make sense.  What he is good at is visuals, fight scenes and cool special effects.  This film isn't my ideal Superman flick,  but its not all bad, either.  I recommend checking it out, and see what you think.  If you're a longtime, hardcore Superman purist, you probably won't be on board for Snyder's Man of Steel.

Video:


Interest Range: Superheroes, Action

 

DVDLEGION.COM Copyright © 2009-2013 The Legion Fan Network. DVD Legion is your home for DVD Reviews, Blu-Ray Reviews, DVD News and Blu-Ray News.
Visit the other sites in our network Legions of Gotham, Toy Legion, Ghostbusters Collector and Toy Story/Pixar Collector