Legit: The Complete First Season Blu-Ray Review

click the title above to read the full review...

Legit: The Complete First Season Blu-Ray Review



Synopsis: This outrageous new comedy stars Australian Jim Jefferies as an edgy, foul-mouthed stand-up comic living in Los Angeles, struggling to make his life and career more "legit." But every time Jim tries to do the right thing, his good deeds turn into wildly inappropriate and utterly hilarious escapades. Joined by his neurotic best friend and roommate, Steve, and Steve's wheelchair-bound brother, Billy, Jim takes comedy to a whole new level, whether it's visiting a Las Vegas brothel, partying with the mentally-challenged or trying to pick up women at a gay bar.

Review: I watch a lot of stand-up comedy specials, not only for review, but also for fun.  I had seen a Jim Jefferies special awhile back and it was alright, but not hilarious, in my opinion.  Then, I see that he has his own show on FX, Legit.  My wife wanted to watch it more than me, but I gave it a chance for her and boy am I glad that I did!  Legit is outright one of the most hilarious dark comedies I've ever seen.  This show is inappropriate on so many levels, without going over the top or ceasing to take itself seriously.   This show is completely inappropriate for children or anyone that is sensitive to race, handicap or other special needs.  If you can take a serious and hearty dark joke...this one is for you!

Interest Range: Comedy

 

DVDLEGION.COM Copyright © 2009-2013 The Legion Fan Network. DVD Legion is your home for DVD Reviews, Blu-Ray Reviews, DVD News and Blu-Ray News.
Visit the other sites in our network Legions of Gotham, Toy Legion, Ghostbusters Collector and Toy Story/Pixar Collector