Scooby-Doo: Wrestlemania Mystery Blu-Ray / DVD Review

click the title above to read the full review...

Scooby-Doo: Wrestlemania Mystery Blu-Ray / DVD Review



Synopsis: When Shaggy and Scooby win tickets to WrestleMania, the entire gang travels in the Mystery Machine to WWE City to attend the epic event. However, when a mysterious ghostly bear appears and threatens to ruin the show, Scooby, Shaggy, Velma, Daphne and Fred work with WWE Superstars to solve the case.

Review: I'm a self admitted huge fan of wrestling.  I watch the WWE programming twice a week and all the pay-per-views.  I even subscribe to their new WWE Network!  When I saw that they were creating an animated feature in conjunction with one of my favorite all time cartoon characters, Scooby-Doo, I was psyched.  My kids don't watch wrestling a lot and this was a great way to introduce them to the characters.  My four year old now knows who John Cena, the Miz, HHH and Kane are.  He especially is a little fan of Kane and Sin Cara now!  All three of my kids beyond loved this feature, ages four to eleven, and I thought it was fun too.  We all had a blast watching this one, and I'm certain your family will too!

Interest Range: Animation, WWE

 

DVDLEGION.COM Copyright © 2009-2013 The Legion Fan Network. DVD Legion is your home for DVD Reviews, Blu-Ray Reviews, DVD News and Blu-Ray News.
Visit the other sites in our network Legions of Gotham, Toy Legion, Ghostbusters Collector and Toy Story/Pixar Collector