Bridget's Sexiest Beaches Season One

Bridget's Sexiest Beaches Season One

You can own this DVD today

Synopsis: Fun-loving model, actress and TV personality Bridget Marquardt is on a quest to discover the worlds most alluring beaches. In each episode, Bridget explores tantalizing shorelines and immerses herself in everything from early-morning sport fishing to late-night luaus. Cliff diving? Check. Bikini shopping? Check. Hanging out with beautiful locals? Absolutely! No food is off limits, no experience too intimidating. Bridget is all in, armed with an irresistible personality and unstoppable curiosity. From Australia to Ibiza, from Thailand to Turks & Caicos, Bridget takes you on an unforgettably glorious trip to the most sensual seaside locales around the globe.



Review: Bridget Marquardt is a model/actress that takes around the world checking out beaches.  Yep, thats this show.  To be honest, and I'm not trying to be rude, but the term actress should be taken with a grain of salt.  Bridget enjoys playing up the bimbo image with her "huge personality" and baby talk.  She definately utilizes her assets and those are most definately not her brains.  I say this with sadness, as I hate to see women objectifying themselves.  This reminds me of something that girls gone wild would put out.  Its like a sorority girl's guide to partying.

I'd like to give this show a better rating, but I personally couldn't stomach it.  I can definately see that if you're really shallow and like totally into beaches and stuff that you'd enjoy it, but honestly I don't get this show, myself.  I guess I just have too much respect for women.

Rating: 2 out of 5 Stars

 

DVDLEGION.COM Copyright © 2009-2013 The Legion Fan Network. DVD Legion is your home for DVD Reviews, Blu-Ray Reviews, DVD News and Blu-Ray News.
Visit the other sites in our network Legions of Gotham, Toy Legion, Ghostbusters Collector and Toy Story/Pixar Collector