Adventure Time: Fionna & Cake DVD Review

click the title above to read the full review... 

Adventure Time: Fionna & Cake DVD Review
Synopsis: What time is it? It's time for the Adventure Time: Fionna and Cake DVD. The Cartoon Network's #1 hit comedy show and Emmy(R) nominated series that centers on the post apocalyptic adventures of Finn a human boy with a funny hat and his friend Jake a magic and mischievous dog. The DVD features 16 episodes from all four seasons selected by the creator and more. Complete your Adventure Time DVD collection with the Adventure Time: Fionna and Cake
Review: I am a huge fan of animation, have been my whole life.  I've seen ads for Adventure Time on Cartoon Network, but I never really felt it would be my cup of tea.  I decided to give it the ol' college try when we got this DVD to review, but I was skeptical.  I left the first episode stunned..the second I was unsure if this was the dumbest or most brilliant thing I'd ever seen and by the third I was convinced...the most brilliant.   This show is hilarious, bizarre and so avante garde its not even funny.  I cannot recommend it enough for kids and adults alike.
Interest Range: Animation, Cartoon Network

 

DVDLEGION.COM Copyright © 2009-2013 The Legion Fan Network. DVD Legion is your home for DVD Reviews, Blu-Ray Reviews, DVD News and Blu-Ray News.
Visit the other sites in our network Legions of Gotham, Toy Legion, Ghostbusters Collector and Toy Story/Pixar Collector