Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu Season Two DVD Review

click the title above to read the full review...

Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu Season Two DVD Review


Synopsis: Masters of Spinjitzu: a new force to save the world!

Review: I used to build Lego when I was a kid.  Loved 'em.  I remember when the first Ninja Lego set came out back in the 1990s.  Now, I have my own kids and my oldest son is Ninjago crazy, as are all of the kids in his class.  This complete second season of the hit Cartoon Network show comes to DVD with even better action and stories than season one!  These cartoons are fantastic for parents, because you can trust Lego.  Nothing inappropriate or to scary or inappropriate.  Its perfect for kids because...well..they LOVE it!  This one is a no brainer!

Interest Range: Lego, Animation

 

DVDLEGION.COM Copyright © 2009-2013 The Legion Fan Network. DVD Legion is your home for DVD Reviews, Blu-Ray Reviews, DVD News and Blu-Ray News.
Visit the other sites in our network Legions of Gotham, Toy Legion, Ghostbusters Collector and Toy Story/Pixar Collector