The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange: Escape From the Kitchen Vol. 1 DVD Review

click the title above to read the full review...


The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange: Escape From the Kitchen Vol. 1 DVD Review


Synopsis: Orange isn't just out of the kitchen, he's out of this world in his very own smash hit Cartoon Network show! Follow Orange and his pals Pear, Passion Fruit, Marshmallow and their wacky human handler Nerville (Youtube star Toby Turner) as they travel through time and space in their magical fruit cart!  From the marshmallowy madness of Marshmalia to the secret history of Fruit-dependence Day, Orange and the gang squeeze their way through one astonishing adventure after another! Whether he's a Pirate, a Superhero or a Starship Captain, Orange is always... Annoying!

Review: When I heard about Annoying Orange from my kids it sounded like a crazy idea for a show.  Then, when I saw it for the first time I knew it was a crazy show.  Then, when I sat through the DVD I understood fully why they call it annoying orange.  Its annoying.  That being said, while it annoys me..my kids L O V E it.  Its one of their favorite shows, from ages 3 to 10!  Therefore, I have to recommend it.  The show isn't inappropriate for kids and its silly fun.

Interest Range: Cartoon Network

 

DVDLEGION.COM Copyright © 2009-2013 The Legion Fan Network. DVD Legion is your home for DVD Reviews, Blu-Ray Reviews, DVD News and Blu-Ray News.
Visit the other sites in our network Legions of Gotham, Toy Legion, Ghostbusters Collector and Toy Story/Pixar Collector