History Channel - I Know What I Saw DVD Review

History Channel - I Know What I Saw DVD Review 



Synopsis: Director and host James Fox assembles the most credible UFO witnesses from around the world to testify on the subject and share their experiences and observations. Air Force generals, astronauts, military and commercial pilots, government and FAA officials from seven countries gather at the National Press Club in Washington D.C. to tell stories that, as former Arizona governor Fife Symington states, 'will challenge your reality.' These accounts reveal a behind-the-scenes U.S. operation whose policy, in the eyes of some observers, seems to involve confiscation of substantiating evidence from close encounters--to the extent that even Presidents have failed to get straight answers.

Review: Ok, lets face it there aren't a lot of credible UFO sightings out there.  A lot of times they end up being weather balloons or night flares or just plain a hoax.   James Fox brings us the History Channel documentary 'I Know What I Saw', which is quite possibly the first credible look at UFO sightings that I have ever seen.

I enjoy following the details of UFO sightings.  The possibility is very interesting, it just usually doesn't pan out and I'm not the kind of person to go on faith, so I need the evidence.  'I Know What I Saw' gives us evidence after evidence and interviews with actual credible sources in the government and military.  Its a phenominal documentary and perfect for anyone with any level of interest in UFOs.

Rating: UFO sightings, Paranormal Events, Space, The History Channel, Documentary

 

DVDLEGION.COM Copyright © 2009-2013 The Legion Fan Network. DVD Legion is your home for DVD Reviews, Blu-Ray Reviews, DVD News and Blu-Ray News.
Visit the other sites in our network Legions of Gotham, Toy Legion, Ghostbusters Collector and Toy Story/Pixar Collector