Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: I Heart Minnie DVD Review

click the title above to read the full review...

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: I Heart Minnie DVD Review



Synopsis: Join minnie daisy and all your clubhouse pals for a mousekemagical celebration of friendship and fun. Today is minnies birthday and youre invited! but can mickey and the gang get everything ready and keep the party under wraps until its time to shout surprise!?

Review: I remember loving Mickey Mouse as a kid.  I'm not sure why...but I did.  I didn't honestly figure that my own kids would care about him one bit, but thanks to the newer Disney Junior programming and this Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show, my kids love all of the classic Disney characters!  Everyone from my 2 year old to an 8 year old are absolutely in love with this series.  This great new DVD features Minnie Mouse in a few episodes and its an absolute joy.  The kids LOVED it and have watched it several times already.  The inclusion of a best friends necklace was just icing on the cake!  A wonderful release!

Interest Range: Animation, Disney

 

DVDLEGION.COM Copyright © 2009-2013 The Legion Fan Network. DVD Legion is your home for DVD Reviews, Blu-Ray Reviews, DVD News and Blu-Ray News.
Visit the other sites in our network Legions of Gotham, Toy Legion, Ghostbusters Collector and Toy Story/Pixar Collector