Sesame Street: Old School 3 DVD Review

click the title above to read the full review...

Sesame Street: Old School 3 DVD Review



Synopsis: Back by popular demand, it's our third installment in the Old School series, covering 1979 1984. In this set you'll see your Sesame Street friends on and off the Street! Remember when everyone surprised Maria in Puerto Rico for her birthday? Or when Snuffy and Gordon ran the New York City marathon? Bonus DVD extras like never-before-seen behind-the-scenes footage will prove that we're still kicking it old school!

Review: There are a lot of things I'm nostalgic about from my childhood.  Growing up in the 80s gave me a lot of great franchises to love.  None so helped to form me as a youth than Sesame Street.  These days, my kids watch the Street a lot more than dad, but this great DVD has all the great bits that I remember as a kid.  This is pre-Elmo, 80s bliss.  I grew up on all of these clips and I can still remember each one.  It was a blast to see them again, and to share them with my own kids.  I cannot recommend this DVD enough!

Interest Range: PBS, Sesame Street

 

DVDLEGION.COM Copyright © 2009-2013 The Legion Fan Network. DVD Legion is your home for DVD Reviews, Blu-Ray Reviews, DVD News and Blu-Ray News.
Visit the other sites in our network Legions of Gotham, Toy Legion, Ghostbusters Collector and Toy Story/Pixar Collector