Seven Psychopaths Blu-Ray Review!

click the title above to read the full review...

Seven Psychopaths Blu-Ray Review!



Synopsis: A struggling screenwriter inadvertently becomes entangled in the Los Angeles criminal underworld after his oddball friends kidnap a gangster's beloved Shih Tzu.

Review: There was a lot of hype for me around Seven Psychopaths. A phenominal cast, and twisted plot.  I had high hopes for this one.   I have to say that my review is mixed.  There are elements that I enjoyed.  Christopher Walken is always fantastic...Woody Harrelson was wonderful, as expected, and to my delight and surprise Sam Rockwell wasn't so obnoxious that I needed to turn off the blu-ray.  My major issue is with the plot.  The film doesn't have much of one, I really felt that it could've been better executed and more intricately told with a nice cast like this one.  Overall, its a fine watch.

The special features include:


  • Martin McDonagh'S Secen Psychopaths
  • Colin Farrell is Marty
  • Woody Harrelson is Charlie
  • Crazy Locations
  • Seven Psychocats
  • Layers
  • Gag Reel

  • Interest Range: Drama, Comedy

     

    DVDLEGION.COM Copyright © 2009-2013 The Legion Fan Network. DVD Legion is your home for DVD Reviews, Blu-Ray Reviews, DVD News and Blu-Ray News.
    Visit the other sites in our network Legions of Gotham, Toy Legion, Ghostbusters Collector and Toy Story/Pixar Collector