Bill Burr: Let it Go DVD Review

Bill Burr: Let it Go DVD Review



Synopsis: It’s always been a dream of mine to do a show at the Fillmore. The name itself is synonymous with legendary performances. Countless iconic musicians and comedians have been on that stage. To be a part of that history was something I’ll never forget. As much as I was trying to keep my head together before the show, I couldn’t help but feel like a tourist or just some random dude who won a contest. LET IT GO represents the culmination of material I developed on the road from 2008-2009. As always thanks to everyone who came out to my shows, laughed at the funny stuff and stared during the bombing. I hope you enjoy it. – Bill Burr

Review: We're huge fans of stand-up comedy here at the Legion and we're always looking for someone funny to follow.  Unfortunately, a lot of the stand-up comedy DVDs we get sent are severly lacking in one important element.....humor.  Bill Burr doesn't lack that, not even slightly.

What strikes me most about Burr is his anger!  He's so pissed-off about..well...everything!  We really enjoyed his ranting about everything from obesity to marriage and old age.  He was hilarious.  This is a fantastic special and definately worth a buy!

The DVD extras include: I'm Blind / Thank You, Outtakes and The Monday Morning Podcast

Interest Range: Comedy, Stand-Up Comedy

 

DVDLEGION.COM Copyright © 2009-2013 The Legion Fan Network. DVD Legion is your home for DVD Reviews, Blu-Ray Reviews, DVD News and Blu-Ray News.
Visit the other sites in our network Legions of Gotham, Toy Legion, Ghostbusters Collector and Toy Story/Pixar Collector